Personal Information that we collect:
Personal information is collected for the purpose of identifying, locating, or contacting any of our valued customers. It is necessary to give our customers a genuine experience of online shopping. The types of Personal Information that we collect are:
Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of Ali Mart BD.
Transaction Information on how and what you are purchasing from Ali Mart BD.
Financial Account Information, including your Bkash account numbers or your Credit/Debit card information, to process payments for when you buy at Ali Mart BD.
How we collect such Information:
We ask you for Personal Information when you register, subscribe, create an account, order a deal, or otherwise interact with the Sites or contact.
How we use such Information:
· To operate and improve our Sites to maximize the customers' satisfaction
· Provide customers with offers for products and services
· Process orders, including purchase and redemption as well as returns
· Provide customer support, including to our merchants or business partners
· Fulfill requests for services
· Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you, such as news, special offers and coupons, announcements, and marketing materials
· Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing
· Provide advertisements to you through the Sites, email messages, text messages, applications, or other methods of communication
· Administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our partners
Disclosing Personal Information:
Ali Mart BD will not disclose any of your personal information to any third party. The only exception is the legal bindings of a court order.
Accessing and Revising Information:
Customers and business partners can access and revise their information at any time simply by accessing their accounts and editing themselves.